Monday, February 27, 2012

2000 Page Views - Thank You For Your Time

Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time - Steven Wright

So we started this blog in early January and as of today we hit our 2000th page view and I am delighted to say that we now have a world wide audience....

So I would like to say a big thank you to readers from...

United Kingdom,
United States of America,
Russia,
Germany,
Netherlands,
France,
Ireland,
Ukraine,
Australia,
Canada,
Spain,
Mexico,
Chile,
The Phillipines,
Serbia,
and Croatia.

We average 52 page views a day and the visitor volume is increasing. I like the idea that Objects antics are becoming known on a global basis and we have just so much more to share with you with you all.

Its been worth the walk so far and I hope that all of you will stay with me on the journey...

Chasmal

No comments:

Post a Comment