Monday, March 12, 2012

2012 Erotic Awards Nomination

At almost 3000 page views, I thought it would be a good moment to announce that StrippingTheIllusion has been nominated in the 'Blog of the Year' category for the 2012 Erotic Awards.

Being nominated is honour enough and if I am very lucky, maybe we'll make it through to the finals. You can find out more about the awards here . So thanks to everyone that visits the blog, thanks for the comments and thanks to TonyN, Brute, Paul Davies and Edie LaMort for helpful comments, support and blog material.

Also thanks to my readers from the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, The Netherlands, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Israel, The Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil....

When I started this blog I thought I might get a few viewings from in and around London and I never imagined that our struggle would attract worldwide attention. As I said someone the other night, I enjoy writing the blog, just not the reasons that motivated me to write it.

Many thanks,

Chasmal

4 comments:

  1. Well done, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll need it. It kind of annoys me that now I know I have been nominated, I really want to win....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you deserve it, and just to be nominated shows the impact the blog is making so quickly. Lets face it we have to be reasonably certain Object are taking a very big note on this and we are not seeing much of them in the press recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog wouldn't really be possible without all of the support I get and that very much includes you. Your comments are much appreciated and you are right, they are somewhat quiet at the moment. Maybe hoping we will go away...

    Chasmal

    ReplyDelete