Friday, March 2, 2012

Caption Competition - Mrs Clown WENT to Town

My regular readers will recall the amazing story of Mrs Clown and her planned trip to Harrogate. To read the full story, please go here. I had a great idea, what would happen if Mrs Clown had gone to town, without the map we so thoughtfully provided for her...

I think it would look like this....


Oh no!!!! Look out Mr and Mrs Clown, you're right outside Wildcats. But the important thing to consider is, what are they saying to each other?

So lets have a caption competition, send me an e-mail with your views on what is being said and the winner will receive a truly marvellous prize, a T-Shirt with a truly one off design...

Send your entries to chasmalspeaking@gmail.com

No real time frame on this one and I look forward to reading the entries....

Oh yes...before I forget. The theatre which is 'practically next door' to Wildcats is visible in the cartoon.  Its marked by the brick red towers, behind the trees, about 2-300 feet away.

No comments:

Post a Comment