Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lets Close Every Club In York

Below we have a frame grab from a public petition to close every lap dancing club in York. Do you notice how many people fail to give their home location? Yes, 'N/G' stands for Not Given. Also notice any familiar names in the listing?


So 85 signatures, looks like two from this page are from York and the rest are just people with an unhealthy fascination about what goes in 'within the four walls of a lap dancing club', even if the club happens to be about three hundred miles away....

5 comments:

  1. Charlie Dacke can't help herself can she. I haven't heard of Dr Anonymous but think I wouldn't want to be treated by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tempted to sign Mickey Mouse, Fantasy Land, Making it Up as we Go along. Guess when Object and co start an on line petition we should

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the Junior Anti-Sex League steering committee!

    Re Charlie Dacke: I wonder whereabouts in Fareham 'Select' is located... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I wonder too which one is 'Mrs Clown'...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done guys for spotting Charlie Dacke. There is also at least one Object activist there as well, one that if I recall correctly expressed strong views about 'For Your Eyes Only' in London. I guess Mrs Clown is number 31. Keeping a low profile nowadays.

    ReplyDelete