Friday, April 20, 2012

Moving Forward

Its been a busy week and much has happened. As I posted before, I think that things are looking better and quite possibly Brute was correct in his view that the tide turned some six months ago, but at least we recorded the highlights. In terms of readership, we are well on the way toward 7,000 page views, a number that I would never imagined this blog reaching in 2012, let alone by April. The average number of  page views is now about 150 a day, with some days reaching over 300. Global coverage has increased as well, as you can see from the map below....


For myself, I have to say that this blog is just one of a number of concerns that I have and for a while, the other concerns must take precedence. Therefore I will not be posting until the middle of next week at the very earliest. So until that time, please feel free to wander around the blog as I am sure there will be something to interest you there. If something incredible, amazing or appalling happens, I will of course post about it, but until I blog again, best to assume that no news is good news.

See you all soon

Chasmal

No comments:

Post a Comment