Friday, April 13, 2012

Stripping The Illusion - Our First Member

Buy the ticket, take the ride - Hunter S. Thompson

Well it took a while, but I am proud to announce that StrippingTheIllusion, the blog that fights for freedom of expression and choice, finally has a member. Maddie Wallace joined us today and as she is the first person to join and that must be recognised...

Maddie wins this amazing T-Shirt...


....at least she will, when I get round to getting it made, which will be soon.

Now one person has joined, maybe others would like to take part as well. As you can see nothing bad happens and become associated with a blog that has a world wide following. You might even want to make a contribution, because I welcome guest writers. Its a community and anyone is welcome to take part, well almost anyone....

So if and when Maddie contacts me at chasmalspeaking@gmail.com and tells me her size and where to post the T-Shirt, its all hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment