Sunday, June 3, 2012

2012 Erotic Award Trophy


Please excuse the photograph (my camera and laptop aren't currently speaking with each other), taken with my phone, but this is the very Flying Penis Award that I won for the blog. I know I have been banging on about it for a while know, but as I have said before I am very proud of this and want it to mark the next stage of the development of StrippingTheIllusion.

When I started out in January, my objective was to expose prohibitionists for the fools that they are and that must remain the central theme to the blog. That said there needs to be more, so I have sketched out some ideas for you to consider. If you have any ideas, please feel free to let me know what they are, but for the time being, this what I have....

Examining Prohibition - Lets look in more depth at what drives those that campaign to close clubs....
Not Just A Dancer - I want to feature background stories about dancers that have other ambitions and the first of these articles will be with us next weekend....
Club Focus - Lets feature some more clubs and maybe you would like to nominate one for me to write about....
Club Management - What makes a great club great and how can we push for higher standards throughout the industry so everyone wins - dancers, customers and operators....
Your Articles - We want to read them....

This blog has come a long way, but there is so much more that it could be doing, so lets move forward and maybe see where we are at the end of September.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to do some articles on the girls in the clubs. I know a couple of people who work in Elegance so will arrange something. I think it's important to raise awareness of the reality of their jobs so morons like Charlie Dacke find it harder to make such ridiculous claims. I have a friend who is a photographer so can also provide pictures to accompany the articles. I'm an English teacher so I'm pretty busy but I have seven weeks off from the beginning of July so I should be able to send you some stuff. Would this be any use?

    ReplyDelete