Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rachel Reeves - Global Leader

I found this morning that another blogger has a focus on Rachel Reeves. On reflection I should not have been surprised that she has form and the blog provides us with a very useful account of the absurdity that Rachel seems to spout on an almost weekly basis.

If I was a voter in Leeds I would be heading straight over to Rachel Reeves - Global Leader right now in order to get a more informed view about the kind of person that Labour HQ parachuted in from London with the aid of an all-female selection list.

My focus on Rachel and her colleagues will be maintained over the next week or so, but I feel the need to keep  highlighting her views on a regular basis now, just really to ensure those extra votes that she is anticipating come at nice, high price...

No comments:

Post a Comment